Reach 450,000 people in Australian families*
Australian Catholics is Australia's only national magazine written for Catholics of all ages and from all walks of life.
Our magazine is published five times a year - Summer, Easter, Winter, Spring and Christmas - and has a circulation of over 149,000 copies on average, distributed to families through Catholic schools and parishes Australia-wide.
With more than 700,000 young people in Catholic schools, and more than 700,000 people attending Mass every week, Australian Catholics is a 'niche' publication with a committed and engaged audience that encompasses a large proportion of the Australian community.
Australian Catholics is a great advertising opportunity because it delivers both reach and intimacy.
- CAB Audited circulation of 149,474
- Reaches every state and territory.
- Is the only magazine sent home with Catholic school students to over 100,000 families.
- Australian Catholics has a reputation of integrity. Readers trust and relate strongly to the magazine and it's content.
- 78% of readers would think better of an organisation if it advertised in Australian Catholics.
- Parishes, schools, Catholic Education offices and a variety of other Catholic organisations such as hospitals and charities, support the magazine.
- Schools promote the magazine to parents as a worthwhile and relevant read.
- The magazine is distributed to teachers with accompanying teacher's notes. Teachers regularly use the magazine in classroom discussions, and as a general resource.
- Is the most effective way of communicating with the Catholic community, the largest religious group in the country.
Information for advertising agencies
Advertising specs and rates
Michael McVeigh - Editor
Ph: +61 9421 9666
Fax: +61 3 9421 9600
*150,000 copies read by an average of 3.5 people each.